Experience the Difference
Naturopathic Medicine is a distinct system of primary care that addresses the root cause of illness or disease and promotes health and healing using natural therapies, when possible. Treatment modalities may include clinical nutrition, botanical (herbal) medicine, supplements (such as vitamins, minerals and probiotics), bio-identical hormones, injected nutrients, dietary and lifestyle counselling and stress management.
The primary goal of naturopathic treatment is to address the cause of the illness. While naturopathic care helps to alleviate specific symptoms, NDs are primarily concerned with addressing the root cause of an illness: the focus is more on the why of a disease.
- To provide health care that empowers and inspires our patients through education and encouragement.
- To bridge the gap between modern medicine and evidence-based complementary treatments and facilitate their integration.
- To work with other health care practitioners to move your health into a safer, more compassionate and comprehensive plan.
- To be an innovator in the profession by using up-to-date research in diagnostic and treatment approaches.
- To advocate for health promotion and education to help the individual enjoy the value of a lifetime of proactive wellness.